Join me as I take you along with me to do my daily chores. Some of them are done every day, and some of them are more seasonal in nature. No matter what day it is, there’s always something to be done on the homestead.
Morning chores look pretty similar from day to day, but there are always seasonal tasks that pop up here and there to bring a nice variety.
Today’s afternoon chores include flipping over the Norris Farmstead from our last guests to prepare it for the next guests. There’s something so satisfying about putting our little farmhouse back together so the next guests can enjoy it, but that means the chores on our own homestead are left undone until the evening!
Come hang out with me as I share some Farmstead updates and show you how much our little ducklings have grown!
Below are links mentioned in the videos where you can check out some of the products we love and use!
- Epic Gardening Seed Starting Trays (use code “MELISSAKNORRIS5” for 5% off your order!)
- My General Store for mugs, tea towels, aprons and other merch.
- Premiere 1 Poultry Netting
- Solar Battery
- The Norris Farmstead (for information on how we purchased this homestead, plus the before and after video of the remodel.)
- Wad Free Sheets Tool
- Truly Free Laundry Detergent (and non-toxic cleaning products)
- Camano Island Coffee
Other Posts You May Enjoy
- Unplugging for One Year with Rory Feek
- Supporting Small Farms (Cost Vs. Benefit)
- Grow Your Own Food: Helpful Tips for the Beginner Gardener
- Does Gardening Save Money
- Gardening in March (Garden Tasks by Month)
- Gardening in April (Garden Tasks by Month)
- Gardening in May (Garden Tasks By Month)
- Gardening in June (Garden Tasks By Month)
- Hot Climate Gardening Tips
- Best Vegetables for Small Spaces and Self Sufficiency
- 4 Tips to Success In Growing Your Own Food