Whether or not we want it, the coronavirus chaos is here, and it's not a time to panic but to take some steps to help alleviate any fear and make sure you're well prepared for the weeks ahead. I wanted to share a raw and real-time account of what's happening here and the steps we're taking with you.
Below is the podcast episode and the links to the resources I mention in the episode.
Listen in below to the full podcast, Episode #246 Coronavirus Homestead Plan to Alleviate Fear & Be Prepared of the Pioneering Today Podcast, where we don’t just inspire you, but give you the clear steps to create the homegrown garden, pantry, kitchen, and life you want for your family and homestead.
FREE Organic Gardening Workshop Click here to register
Episode #244 Impact of Being in the Midst of a Crisis Lists of basic supplies and advice from myself and Ann from A Farmgirl in the Making
How to Grow Elderberries & Planting Tips Complete Guide
Scroll towards the bottom of this post for the medicinal flowering herbs I'm growing this year.
More Articles You May Enjoy
- Dealing with Emotions During the Holidays (Surrounding COVID and 2020 Realities)
- 9 Things To Do Now for Fall COVID Preparations
- 7 Things We’ll Never Go Back to Since COVID19
- COVID Remedies & Online Censorship
- Toilet Paper Substitutes & Tips for Reusable Household Items
- Impact of Being in the Midst of a Crisis How Homesteading Helps
- 13 Pantry Items to Always Have on Hand