We post new episodes every other Friday. If you subscribe you’ll get every episode for free. Subscribe via Itunes
Do you want to eat healthier but don't have the time to make everything from scratch? In today's episode we'll discuss:
- My number 1 tip for shopping for healthy foods
- What ingredients to avoid
- How to read labels
- Why certain ingredients are harmful to our health
- My top 8 healthier processed foods options
- Which healthy processed foods to use for your food storage
Links to my top 8 healthier processed foods options.
If you see high fructose corn syrup (5 reasons high fructose corn syrup can kill you), corn syrup (unless organic), caramel coloring (linked to cancer), and food dye (why food dye is not safe), put it back on the shelf. Once you start reading labels you'll be shocked at what you find in some of your staple ingredients.