HOORAY! YOUR FREE ACCESS INSTRUCTIONS ARE ON THE WAY!!
It should be arriving in your email inbox in just a few minutes. Be on the lookout for an email from me, Melissa K. Norris, and if you don't see it, be sure to check both your spam or promotions folders, as sometimes my emails can end up there! In the meantime, keep reading to take advantage of the special bonus offers below!
Grow a Year’s Worth of Food for Your Family
Increase your harvest and maximize the space you have using organic and natural methods to raise a year's worth of the fruits and vegetables your family enjoys with Melissa's step-by-step plans and charts.
Store vegetables on the shelf for months with no fridge, freezer, dehydrating or canning
Vegetable Curing Guide & Charts
What's in the planner?
- Worksheets, charts, and expert advice to take you through every month in the garden
- Monthly gardening tasks based on YOUR climate
- Yearly, monthly, and weekly planning sheets to easily keep track of everything
- Daily harvest yield so you know EXACTLY how much food your garden produces each year
- Vegetable, fruit, and berry performance sheets for easy record keeping
In addition, you get a $29 pre-order bonus to help you store your vegetable harvest right on the pantry shelf.
- Crop rotation charts for the backyard gardener
- Seed starting charts so you know EXACTLY when to plant and have it scheduled in to your months and weeks
About the Author
Melissa K. Norris believes that the simple things in life are truly the best and that everything just looks better in a Mason jar. Her mission is to inspire people’s faith and pioneer roots. Through her popular blog and podcast, Pioneering Today, she reaches hundreds of thousands of people, inspiring them to live their dreams, while sharing easy tips and ways to live frugal, grow it yourself, and make it at home pioneer style. Her advice has been featured in The New Pioneer Magazine, Self-Sufficiency Magazine, and Molly Green Magazine.
What Others Are Saying
This is a God-send! I have been struggling to absorb what to do, when to do it and what to expect – etc. It makes it much easier to get my mind around it and get to planning.
Thank you for these excellent charts. They will make planning my garden so much easier this year.
This is amazing! Thank you!! Great resource!! I am going to include the cost of the veggies I am currently buying that I could have grown, so I know what I might be able to save, or at very least, what I DID save by growing just a little bit more!
Get Your Family Garden Planner Bonus
- Order Your Copy of the Family Garden Planner.
- Enter your name, receipt number & email address to this form.
- Check your email inbox for instructions & bonus delivery details
Ready to grow?