Homemade Muffin Mix
This muffin mix is easy to whip up and use different fruits or nuts on hand for a variety of delicious flavors. You can use whole wheat or all-purpose flour!
- Ingredients per 32 oz./quart-size jar
- 2 cups whole wheat flour or substitute all-purpose flour or a 50/50 mix
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 jar muffin mix
- 1 cup milk or cream or non-dairy milk of choice
- 1 egg
- ½ cup butter melted (or substitute avocado oil or melted coconut oil)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries or fruit of choice or chocolate chips, pecans, walnuts, etc., optional
Preheat oven to 400ºF
Mix all ingredients together until well combined
Spoon into a greased or lined muffin tin, filling each cup until about 3/4 of the way full.
Bake for about 20-22 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!