- 2 cups fresh or frozen peeled and sliced peaches
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp arrowroot or corn starch
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ginger
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 3 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- Peach Sauce
- 1 fresh peach, peeled and sliced, or about 1 cup frozen peach slices, thawed.
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp water
- Grease an 8 x 8 pan. Toss the fruit with the arrowroot or corn starch and place in the bottom of the pan.
- Whisk the eggs until golden in color. Whisk in the honey or maple syrup. Fold in cinnamon, ginger, butter and breadcrumbs.
- Spoon the egg mixture over the fruit, spreading it out to cover the fruit.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.
- While the crumble is baking, make the sauce.
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.