Some of the links below are affiliate links, which means I will earn a commission at no additional cost to you, if you click through and make a purchase. Regardless, I only link to products we use on our homestead or believe in.
Here are our top 15 Pioneering Today Posts of 2014. Can I just say it’s been an incredible year and my father was so right when he told me the older you get the faster time goes. Wasn’t is just January like two months ago?
I think an important part of moving forward is to look at where we’ve been. It’s pretty apparent you all love the history and frugal aspect of the Great Depression Era tips series. Me, too!
I’m looking forward to some awesome things in this coming year, one of being the next podcast episode coming at ya on Friday. Hint, if you overspent “cough, cough” this month, you’ll especially appreciate it.
2. Slow Cooker Cabbage Rolls
3. 8 Foods You Should Be Storing and How
4. How to Make Low Sugar No Pectin Strawberry Jam
5. 25 Cast Iron Skillet & Dutch Oven Recipes
6. Building a Great Depression Era Pantry
7. 8 Depression Era Tips to Save Money Now
8. DIY No-Knead Bread Mix in a Jar Recipe
9. 11 Ways to Cook Off Grid Without Power
10. 5 Vegetables to Plant Now for a Fall Harvest
11. How to Chose a Flour Mill & Grind Your Own Flour
12. How to Pressure Can Apple Pie Filling
13. 9 Ways to Preserve Apples at Home
14. Pros and Cons of Raising Your Own Grass Fed Beef
15. 10+ Easy Home Canning Recipes
What was your most favorite post from us? Did it make the list?
Melissa K. Norris inspires people's faith and pioneer roots with her books, podcast, and blog. Melissa lives with her husband and two children in their own little house in the big woods in the foothills of the North Cascade Mountains. When she's not wrangling chickens and cattle, you can find her stuffing Mason jars with homegrown food and playing with flour and sugar in the kitchen.