- 4 eggs (farm fresh eggs lend the rich yellow color to my muffins)
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 3/4 cup sugar (I use organic evaporated cane juice)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour or 3 cups spelt flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ceylon cinnamon
- 2 cups diced peaches
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cream together eggs, butter, vanilla and sugar. Add milk and yogurt. Stir in dry ingredients and mix well. Fold in peaches and place in greased muffin tins.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, slightly longer for the jumbo tins
- This will make 24 regular muffins. I made 12 regular muffins and 6 jumbo sized muffins