- 1 cup butter (or 3/4 cup coconut oil for dairy free)
- 1 cup sugar (or 1 cup erythritol & pinch of stevia for sugar free)
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 6 overripe bananas
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup dates
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Cream the butter and sugar together using a stand mixer or hand mixer (or by hand the old fashioned way!) Add eggs, one at a time. Add orange juice, bananas, apple sauce and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
- Mix dry ingredients together including the nuts, coconut and fruit. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix together until well combined.
- Prepare muffin tins with muffin/cupcake liners and fill liners with batter right to the top.
- Bake at 350ºF for 20 minutes, let cool and enjoy!
* If you have a little batter left over and want to make a loaf of bread instead of more cupcakes, bake the loaf at 350ºF for 40-45 minutes. Remember to grease and flour your bread pan first!