Are you TIRED of the commercialized Christmas season?
I don't know about you, but Christmas should not be paying off the gifts for 12 months afterwards, running around so stressed you develop an ulcer, dread is the first thing that hits you when you see the decorations, and you just want to bury your heads under the covers until it's all over. We made the decision about five years ago to stop all the crazy. When I look back on my most treasured gifts, they're the ones made with love and time.
I believe Christmas should be about faith in Jesus Christ, investing in relationships with those we love instead of investing in superficial things we'll be tossing out later, giving things people will use in every day life and treasure, and enjoying from scratch homemade goodies. Because at heart, I'm a total foodie.
During this 8 Week Homemade Christmas series we will have:
- 2 homemade old-fashioned vintage ornaments with full on tutorials on DIY instructions
- A Depression Era tip and tutorial for homemade wrapping and gift tags
- 3 Tutorials for gifts using my favorite thing in the world-Mason jars (I may get so excited and increase this number…)
- Supplies and shopping check lists
- Devotionals to boost your heart and spirit
- From scratch, old-fashioned recipes that will have your mouth watering and sure to please your pickiest eater and chef
You'll get a weekly email with a new homemade Christmas tutorial. We'll create checklists for supplies to gather up from home or snag at the store. We have an entire board on Pinterest A Homemade Christmas devoted to all of the amazing stuff we find around the web. We've also created a Facebook group so you can share ideas, ask questions, and have fun planning your homemade Christmas items. To join this FREE Homemade Christmas Series, click here or on the sign up box below, enter your email address and you'll get weekly emails with all kinds of inspirations sure to please those on your list.