I’m so excited to announce the release of my new ebook Heirloom Gardening Guide-Plant to Save Money. Not only do I feel it’s a valuable resource for folks wanting to grow heirloom plants, become more self-sustainable, and preserve their own food, but it’s FREE!
Yep. You read that right. I’m giving my ebook away for free to my newsletter subscribers. People have been so generous in helping me along my homesteading pioneer journey, that I want to pay it back.
What’s in the guide? So glad you asked.
Heirloom Gardening Guide-Plant to Save Money is a 40 page ebook of everything you need to know to get gardening with heirloom seeds.
1. The difference between GMO, hybrid, and heirloom seeds
2. Benefits of heirloom seeds and where to get them
3. Customized plan for which plants will save your family the most money
4. Planting worksheet at the end
5. Introduction to seed saving
6. Container planting and space saving
7. Pest control
8. Which veggies and fruits to plant for preserving the harvest and which methods of preserving work best.
I hope you find it valuable and helpful in starting your garden plans for this year. I’ll have more blog posts on spring planting as the season progresses, along with a giveaway of my heirloom Tarheel green bean seed.
If you’re reading this in email of RSS reader, click through to subscribe to my newsletter. Sign up is located on the right side bar underneath the book cover.
Are you planting a garden this year? Do you use heirloom seed?
Melissa K. Norris inspires people's faith and pioneer roots with her books, podcast, and blog. Melissa lives with her husband and two children in their own little house in the big woods in the foothills of the North Cascade Mountains. When she's not wrangling chickens and cattle, you can find her stuffing Mason jars with homegrown food and playing with flour and sugar in the kitchen.