I’m the type of gal who loves free things and I’m guessing so do you. As my way of saying thanks for hanging with me, I have three free ebooks for my friends. (If you’re here I consider us friends, hope you feel the same)
The Home Food Preservation Ultimate Resource Guide has over 80+ resources in articles, tutorials, books, equipment, and videos covering home canning, dehydrating, freezing, root cellar, and using alcohol and oil to preserve your food at home.
For those just getting started to those of you wanting to up your game. I share what I started with, what I now use, and what items will make your home food preservation easier.
Heirloom Gardening Guide-Plant to Save Money is a 40 page ebook of everything you need to know to get gardening with heirloom seeds.
- The difference between GMO, hybrid, and heirloom seeds
- Benefits of heirloom seeds and where to get them
- Customized plan for which plants will save your family the most money
- Planting worksheet at the end
- Introduction to seed saving
- Container planting and space saving
- Pest control
- Which veggies and fruits to plant for preserving the harvest and which preserving methods work best.
A FREE Bonus gift to my newsletter subscribers!
Once Upon a Snow Storm is a short historical romance and free to my author newsletter subscribers.
Heat sparked Callie Olson’s cheeks. Her breath stuck in her chest. What was Gary doing
back in town?
Her hands trembled as she folded the bolt of red flannel. His footfalls echoed across the
roughhewn boards of the mercantile. Clumps of snow fell from his boots. Dirty ice chunks
melted at his feet. I know how they feel.
Here’s the bonus chapter to my book, Pioneering Today. It features my blackberry and dumplings recipe you won’t find anywhere else. For the first chapter and reviews of Pioneering Today click on the cover photo below.