My Heirloom Gardening Guide-Plant to Save Money Ebook is Out!!

I’m so excited to announce the release of my new ebook Heirloom Gardening Guide-Plant to Save Money. Not only do I feel it’s a valuable resource for folks wanting to grow heirloom plants, become more self-sustainable, and preserve their own food, but it’s FREE!HeirloomBook3D

Yep. You read that right. I’m giving my ebook away for free to my newsletter subscribers. People have been so generous in helping me along my homesteading pioneer journey, that I want to pay it back.

What’s in the guide? So glad you asked.

Heirloom Gardening Guide-Plant to Save Money is a 40 page ebook of everything you need to know to get gardening with heirloom seeds.

1. The difference between GMO, hybrid, and heirloom seeds
2. Benefits of heirloom seeds and where to get them
3. Customized plan for which plants will save your family the most money
4. Planting worksheet at the end
5. Introduction to seed saving
6. Container planting and space saving
7. Pest control
8. Which veggies and fruits to plant for preserving the harvest and which methods of preserving work best.

I hope you find it valuable and helpful in starting your garden plans for this year. I’ll have more blog posts on spring planting as the season progresses, along with a giveaway of my heirloom Tarheel green bean seed.

If you’re reading this in email of RSS reader, click through to subscribe to my newsletter. Sign up is located on the right side bar underneath the book cover.

Are you planting a garden this year? Do you use heirloom seed?

Related posts:

Comments

1. DianeM says

Thanks so much for the wonderful freebie :) I just signed up for your newsletter as I follow you through MyYahoo. I would love to make our garden area larger and more productive…I can’t wait to read your ebook for some helpful advice :)
    Smiles, DianeM

2. Tracy Cox says

Hey Melissa, got your gardening book last night and read it last night…great job! Thanks for explaining the different types of seeds. I don’t want to use any thing but heirloom. I can understand hybrid seed as useful, but gmo? That’s scary! I ordered my seed catalog from the link you provided. I can’t wait to see it. Thanks for all the helpful information you provide! Tracy

• says

Yea! I’m glad you found it useful. Yes, hybrid seeds have certain aspects to them that can be useful, but like you, I prefer heirloom. You’ll love the catalog. I can’t believe they put it out for free w/ all the awesome stuff in it. I hope you have a blast with your heirloom garden this year and I’d love to see pictures on my FB page and here about it. :)

3. Edie says

I have been trying to download this for a couple of days now and can not get to it in any way. I receive your emails and have downloaded other books you wrote. Havew I missed a deadline? My husband and I have been looking forward to reading this book. Let me know if you have any ideas to help.
    Edie Kile

• says

Edie, I’m not sure why you’re having trouble. I’m going to email you the link again and the PDF file as an attachment. There isn’t a deadline and I’m so happy to hear you’ve enjoyed the other books. Sending it to you now. .

4. Darlene says

I am so glad I found your site, over the past couple of years I have slowly de-cluttering my life of unnecessary “things” that do not give me joy. I am trying to live my life as God intended, I have been blessed with many domestic talents, so I look forward to trying your ideas. At this time I patiently wait to get back into my garden (which I intend to expand this year) and I look forward to reading your gift The Heirloom Gardening Guide. I look forward to following your blog on a regular basis. Thank you and God bless

• says

Darlene, I’m so glad you stopped by! I can’t wait to hear about your gardening success’s and I’d love to hear what you think of The Heirloom Gardening Guide. Welcome and blessings to you.

5. Barbara Gassett says

Please add me to your e-mail list. I am interested in your e-book about heirloom gardening.

Thanks so much for all that you do.
    Barbara